“To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.”
Every one of us has creativity running through our veins. We are ALL creative beings and are creating every day, in many ways. For some, particular forms of creating and expressing become a passion that informs the way we live and breathe. For others, a lack of confidence or other obstacles can disconnect us from the joy, pleasure and enrichment that creative expression can bring. Having creative outlets is proven to enhance wellbeing on so many levels: it is never too late to reconnect to this innate part of us and enjoy all its rewards in our lives.
Join Emma Baker and Alison Potts for a delightful afternoon exploring practices to tap into and nurture our natural creativity. Held in the intimate space of the Innate Being Meditation Lounge in Bulimba, the workshop allows for a small group of six guests to share an insightful, inspiring and joyful workshop which will encourage us to try new things and allow our individual creativity to flow in its own unique and wonderful ways.
With paints, pens and other materials and techniques including intuitive meditation, free-association and life-enhancing life- practices, we will discover and experience creativity as a magical realm available within all of us which allows us to:
– Reach into feelings and intuition we don’t always have time to meet in our busy lives
– Express more of ourselves
– Heal inner blocks such as self-doubt and perfectionism
– Reclaim a sense of enchantment and wonder at being alive
– Connect closely to our hearts
– Reduce stress and anxiety and allow freedom and flow
– Create gifts and experiences for others to enjoy
– Experience healthy neurotransmitters such as endorphins
– Cultivate inner freedom and find permission to take risks
– Embrace exploration and trying-new-ways without the fear
of making “mistakes”
– Experience creativity as a meditative state and harness
that in our inner practices
– Recover a sense of fun, happiness and connect to our
playful inner child
– Enhance access to our intuition and inner voice
All materials and refreshments will be provided.
Email for details of how to book: email@example.com
Due to the small number of spaces available, we recommend you book in at the earliest opportunity.
ABOUT EMMA AND ALISON
Emma Baker is a meditation and yoga teacher, meditation coach, and an abiding student with a passion for igniting connection, creativity, and inner strength. Emma has been lucky enough to study under many highly esteemed teachers of yoga and meditation, and offers her heart centred teachings as an invitation for students to come home to themselves, and tap into their creative potential.
Alison Potts is the owner of Innate Being and the Innate Being Meditation Lounge in Brisbane. She is a writer, teacher and mentor, specialising in intuitive living, radical self-care and instinctive meditation. She is passionate about teaching the power of cherishing our individuality and inner wisdom and sharing practices to connect to our innate states of freedom, healing, creativity, spontaneity and joy.