Revive Summer Retreat
February 5 @ 2:00 pm - February 8 @ 10:00 am
Welcome to this stunning contemporary oasis in the hills of Byron Bay; Soma – a place where dreams are recaptured and magic co-created.
This is a weekend revival for your spirit and your vision for the future.
Start your year off with fresh perspective and renewed optimism as you take this time for you to reconnect with what most inspires and uplifts your being and your vision for 2021!
Through daily rituals of yoga, meditation, self inquiry and self care, the invitation will be to move from fear to faith as you revive your dreams, let go of outdated stories and look to the future with bright eyes and a clear and confident centre.
Just a short 10 minute drive from the centre of Byron, Soma is a purpose-built sanctuary, tucked away in the lush hills of the Byron Shire, designed to hold immersive experiences with a goal to elevate creativity and consciousness.
Featuring a 22 acre rainforest with mystical bamboo with thousands of botanical species and wildlife, you’ll be free to explore the forest, relax and revive by the fresh water infinity pool, read a book in stunning shared living zones, and of course savour an immersive experience of morning and afternoon yoga and meditation practices and workshops inside Soma’s breath taking geodesic yoga dome hidden in the forest.
Inclusions to enjoy:
- 3 nights accomodation in one of the house’s spacious designer rooms, each w/
king size beds, A/C, and ensuite bathrooms
- All fully-catered and delicious organic meals, beverages and snacks
- Morning and afternoon yoga and meditation practices in a spectacular geodesic yoga dome in the forest. The yoga will be a combination of Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Yin & Restorative with Amy Wilkinson, owner of Inna Bliss Yoga
- Empowering your vision for the future workshop with Alison Potts of Innate Being
- A luxurious Massage nestled in Soma’s treatment rooms in nature
- Evening wine meditation and rituals
- Bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists.
- 22 acres of bamboo forest to explore
- Spring fed dam laden with lotus flowers and zen garden
- Infinity freshwater pool
- Communal fire pit
- Majestic 200 year-old fig tree.
Whilst there will be an array of practices to immerse yourself in, there will be space also for you to breathe, relax, create and bask in the stunning environment and surrounds.
I am excited to be offering this retreat in partnership with Amy Wilkinson of Inna Bliss Yoga. Follow this link to the Inna Bliss Yoga website for more information and registration details.