Do you find yourself taking on other peoples’ stress or pain and adapting or modifying your behaviour as a result? Are you highly sensitive to other peoples’ energy? Do you carry “hangover feelings” after experiences of conflict, distress or sensory overload? If so, you might be an empath. There are many strategies and meditation practices that can help you to feel safer, stronger, and more resilient without sacrificing your integrity, allowing you to embrace and nurture your sensitivity, rather than shy away from it.
In this workshop sensitive souls will learn practices and strategies for:
* Keeping your personal space private while still being yourself
* Holding steady when you feel disrupted or disturbed
* Shielding, protecting and nurturing your psychic space
* Inhibiting the trespassing of others and their stuff into your energy field
* Knowing the vital distinction between what’s yours and what belongs to others
* Being able to help without sacrificing your mental and emotional well being
* Keeping an open heart while remaining stable, grounded and safe
* Staying whole and happy no matter who or what comes your way
I am delighted to be offering this workshop at Shri Yoga, in Burnett Lane in the City.